Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Billy Jack

I found the film Billy Jack to be an interesting film. I enjoyed the continuous action that occured throughout the film and I thought it was a good thing. In this film I think that the special effects were just a little bad. For example, when fighting occured and blood appeared, it seemed to have an orange look instead of red. It looked more like orange paint.The sound in the film was also good in my opinion, considering the fact that it was absolutely an older movie. Whenever there was a scene with action, everything, such as the shootings seemed as if it was really taking place.Therefore the sound effects were great. As far as the costumes , I think everything was perfect. The director,T.C. Frank did a fantastic job in this movie because I feel it was a film about more than action. The movie emphasized the importance of being yourself, being treated with fairness no matter where you are from, and having pride.

No comments: