Tuesday, April 24, 2007

O Brother Where Art Thou

I would start off by saying this film was one of my favorites. In this movie, nothing seemed to be wrong. It was intersting and I liked the way the men talked. I think because the film was not as old as the other movies and it was filmed a few years back that it helped the sound and made it easier due to all of the new technology that has been introduced. When it comes down to the costumes, I also didn't find anything to be unappropriate. The special effects were also good. In the scene where the police showed up to arrest the men and the barn was set on fire, I think the way the little boy drove through it was quite good because they made it look as if it really happened, although we knew the car would have probably gone up in flames also.

No comments: